Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Thursday....

I hope that everyone is having a fun Thursday. It is busy, busy around here. My sweet hubby has been off this week & he has kept me busy with the many projects that he dreams up every night. :o) I told him that his projects are interfering with my computer/craft time. LOL!

I had a few minutes this afternoon to upload some of the projects that I made for the fair.





The latte card below I made for Patsy J's "Get Well" challenge. Hope you are feeling much better Patsy. :o)




As you will notice from several of my photos... I am a HUGE Regina Easter fan. She inspired me so much on the Cricut forum, that I decided to try making cards. I want to be just like her when I grow up. :o) Her creativity and talent are so amazing. I can only hope for a fraction of her talent... I cased a few of her ideas & put my spin on them. Thanks for all you share Regina!! :o)





Thanks for stopping by...wishing you all a blessed day,
Deb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh Deb. I love all your cards, but the little dress one is my very favorite. You did a great job on those. The can and the gift bag are soooo cute as well. Diane

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Love your site Deb!!! Such CUTE stuff!

Patsy Jackson said...

Wow Deb - I just love your card you made for my challenge - it's sooo sweet!!! Thanks ever so much for taking part!

Hugs to you,
Patsy x