Thursday, October 25, 2007

New look & new toy....

As you can probably tell I was tired of Halloween and had to have a new look, so I made a new blog header. I went shopping today and bought a few things at Weeds & Wildflowers. They have some of the cutest digi kits. I know I will be shopping there again soon. :o) Then I got an email from the Shabby Princess with a link to the cutest free kit (Harvest Spice). I have been a fan of hers for a long time now. She has beautiful digi kits, albums, & more.

Anyway.....I decided to play in Photoshop tonight and used a little from both sets to make my new header. I think this will work for Fall, don't you? Guess I better get busy and make a Christmas header....it will be here before we know it. :o)

Speaking of Christmas.....I have the "Bestest", Sweetest, Most Adorable Hubby in the world. :o) I have been hinting (not very subtly) that I "needed" a Cricut Expression for Christmas. He told me to go get one, but I have sooo much crafting stuff that I just couldn't justify a purchase like that unless it was for a special occasion, so I decided to add it to my Christmas list. I saw that Hallmark Scrapbook had them on sale, so I mentioned that to him. He told me to order it & I told him that it had to be put up for Christmas. I placed my order!! :o) While I was out yesterday it was delivered & when I got home last night...I came upstairs to my computer/craft room & guess what was sitting on my crafting table? Yep, my new Cricut Expression..he had set it all up for me and moved my little Cricut. I told him that I thought it was supposed to be my Christmas gift & he said that there was no way he was going to make me wait until Christmas & that I "needed" it to make things!!
He is definitely a keeper!! OMGosh!! I was so excited to have my new toy.....haven't had time to play with it yet, but I hope to make something tomorrow to share.

Time for me to get a few hours sleep.....have a fun Thursday!!

Thanks for stopping by...



6 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Deb. I love the new header and congrats on the new toy :o) Can't wait to see what you make with it. Hugz, diane

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Yes he does sound like a keeper! How doubly sweet of him to have it all set up for you!

I picked up the new kit from the Shabby Princess too, LOVE IT!!

Shabby miss Jenn has 25% off right now too so I picked up a couple of things there too. I really try and wait for a sale. :) 'Try' being the KEY word there!! lol

Love your new header, I really need to try and make one. Did you just figure out how or did you follow a tutorial?

Ok off to get ready for work!

Lauren said...

He is DEFINITELY a keeper. I still have to convince the DH I *need* one.
I love the new header. Have fun with your new Cricut!

Louly said...

What a darling Hubby can I borrow him? I love your new blog banner, it looks great.

Beth said...

Deb love your new header I am going to have to learn to do this.
Have fun with your new toy can't wait to see what you do.
Hugs

Beth said...

Deb thanks for the sweet comment on my layouts and for signing my guestbook.
Hugs
Beth