Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy "Heart" Day...

Hope you all have an extra special Valentine's Day!! :o)

I debated on whether to share this card or not, but thought it was worth a giggle...and, I'm really trying to do better with my blog and post something everyday. This card just makes me laugh. One of those "it's so ugly, it's cute"!! That's one of those Southernisms I use a lot. My hubby will get a chuckle out of it because it looks a little warped, kind of like my sense of humor. Don't you love their beady eyes? LOL! Sorry for the yucky photo...the flash caused it to have shadows where I pop-dotted the birds & words (hey that rhymes :o)! I will spare you all the mush on the inside of the card.



Time for me to call it a night ...I was waiting until midnight to post, so that it would actually be Valentine's Day!! Have to sneak downstairs and put all my hubbies' goodies on the table so that he will see them first thing in the morning. He's such a sweetie & I want him to know what a blessing he is in my life....now you can say AWWWWWW! :o)

Have a fun day...thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb - This is SUPER cute. Love the colors. Great job and thanks for sharing it. You are definitely keeping up your posting (woohoo!).