Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Monday....

Hope everyone had a fun weekend!! Ours was quiet. We watched some movies & I tried to make a card for my Aunt's 80th birthday. You notice I said "tried"...I just can't decide on one that I really like. Have to think about it some more today. We are leaving on Thursday to go to MS for her b'day celebration. Have to get busy...YIKES!! :o) I am so excited, my oldest sister is flying in from Oregon for the party...I haven't seen her in a couple of years, so it will be a lot of fun visiting with her for a few days.

Thought I would share this little candy box that I made for Isabel's teacher. I forgot to share it with Isabel's gifts. The quote on the top of the box says" Teachers Make Little Ones Count". I just love that saying..so true!! The background & graphics are from PCCrafter.



Better get back to card-making (attempting)! :o)

Have a fun afternoon....thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Deb - this is adorable. Have fun at the party. I'm sure you and your sister have SO much to catch up on!