Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Monday...

Just dropping in to post a quick hi!! We had a wonderful time at my aunt's birthday party. My sister made it in from Oregon and we had so much fun visiting. My aunt burst into tears when she saw me...my sister & I were her surprise guests. It was such fun to surprise her, but a little emotional, too. She loved the card I made for her & had to show it to everyone. There were about 75 friends & relatives (mostly relatives)there. It was so nice seeing everyone...wish we could have visited for longer than 2 days.

We are now in Alabama & looked a few houses today. The house in my last post is not one we will be buying. ICK!! It was a money pit...the house looked much better online. Shoddy construction!! :o( Back to the search!! :o)

Hope everyone had a fun weekend. Will try to check back in tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by....



1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm glad that you had a great time. I'm sorry about the house though - I hope you have better luck next time.