Friday, March 7, 2008

Update on my BIL...

Thanks so much to all of you that have asked about my BIL & kept him in your thoughts. They had to run quite a few tests & he went into surgery @ 1:30 pm this afternoon. I just spoke to my sister & the surgery is going well. Please send up good thoughts for him. It has been a nerve wracking few days..the doctors & surgeons are all optimistic. :o)

I haven't been doing much crafting this week...I'm working on Save the Date cards for my niece. I designed several for her & she picked my least favorite... it's very simple. I like it, just not my favorite design. Guess that makes it easy for me though! :o) I will share a photo as soon I get the final OK and start cutting & printing.

Will be back later to update on my BIL! Thank you again!!

UPDATE: My BIL's surgery went fairly well. He spent the night in ICU recovery and is now in a room. The surgeon said it was the most difficult aneurysm repair that he had ever done and they will have to watch him for several days before they can say whether it was a success or not. Please keep him in your thoughts. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great news! Thank you for the update. I would love to see the Save the Dates...