Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Clay & Blog Candy Winner....

Before I announce the winner...I have to say "Happy, Happy Birthday" Clay. I know you don't like for me to write about you on my blog, but it's your b'day & I just want everyone to know how blessed I am to have you as my son. You are such a joy & I'm thrilled that I'm your mom. I love you so very much!! :o)
OK... now you can go hang your head in embarrassment! LOL!

Drum Roll Please....Here is the number of the blog candy winner!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8

Timestamp: 2008-05-21 01:40:52 UTC

Congratulations Cindi (absees123s)!! I will send you an email to get your address.

Thanks for playing everyone. This was fun...will have to do it again soon. :o)

Hugs & Blessings...

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Just adding my very quiet 'Happy Birthday' to Clay too! Don't want to shout cause that would just embarrass him more :) Hope you guys have a great day!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday to Clay. We know how much mummy loves you. hehe. :)