Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh My Gosh....I'm finished!! Yippee!!

I am TOO excited. I finished Whitney's wedding invitations about 30 minutes ago. Whew...what a relief to have them done! The only thing left to do is pack them up for shipping.

I took several photos to share. Sorry for the lousy lighting. My craft room is a disaster from packing & I had to stack them on a table in the TV room. Not the best lighting, but I wanted to share now, so here they are along with the response cards. The response cards are postcard size with her address printed on them, I cloned out the address to protect the innocent. LOL! The invitations are 6x6 gatefold cards with a bellyband closure. I didn't think I would ever get them all put together, but I'm pleased with the final result. Can't wait to hear how she likes them. She has an idea of what my design idea for them was, but hasn't seen one finished yet.
So what do think? I would love to hear your comments on them.

I also made 500 candybar wrappers like these for the wedding favors. Teri & Whitney will have fun cutting them out & wrapping the candy bars. :o) With trying to move I just couldn't fit that into my schedule. I'm running behind now, but will play catch up next week. :o)






Thanks for stopping by for a visit!! Now, back to the drudgery of packing. YUCK!!


Hugs & Blessings,

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh Deb these are FABULOUS!! Really stylish and classy, simple (to look at but I am sure not to create) but with such great attention to detail! The design really focus's on the invitation and is not fussy or distracting. I just LOVE them :) You did good GF!

I am amazed with everything else on your plate that you still took the time to do these for Whitney, I am sure she must be a special young lady!

Have a good productive day, we are headed to my nephew's 1st birthday in Eugene today. hmmmm can we say Photo Op??? lol

I plan on making a 1st birthday photo book for my niece and giving a copy to my brother (love that about digi)

Lauren said...

Ohmiwerd. These are so awesome. She is one lucky girl. I can't belive you found the time to do all this. Great job! Seemed to be a great reason to put a hold on the packing.