Friday, June 27, 2008

Crazy week....

It has been the craziest week ever. :o) Moving is hard work if you didn't already know that. LOL! It will be over soon though. The truck with all our stuff left yesterday. We are having the carpets cleaned this afternoon & will spend the night in a hotel tonight. We have a few things to take care of up here before we head out...we're going to dinner with a few of our friends and our plan is to leave Sunday for Alabama. We're taking the RV to the lake for a few days when we get down there & get some much needed rest. Ooooh....rest!! Can't wait!! :o)

I needed a thank you card for some sweet friends that have been a blessing these past few weeks. I saw this idea on KWerner's blog a while back. Easy & quick! I had never used Thickers & had several packages that I forgot to pack. I read that they were easily repositionable...not these. I tore my paper several times & finally gave up and stuck with my crooked S....adds a touch of whimsy, don't you think? LOL! At least that's what I'm telling myself. Oh well...friends won't care!




Details: Paper: My Minds Eye
Kraft Card & Thickers.
Staples
Felt Flower: I made it with felted wool & Sizzix die.

Not sure I will have time to post again before we leave. When I have more time I will have to share our moving company sagas. High stress there for a few days, but it all worked out. :o)

Take care & thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

YAY for a post. Great card. Using the thickers is always so much fun.

Nora said...

Hey ChickiePoo! I've nominated you for a Blogger Award. I know you're in a crazy spot right now, but I'd love it if you'd stop by to collect it!
~hugs~

Patsy Jackson said...

Hope the move went OK Debs. Love that card - really need to get me some thickers!!
Hugs,
Patsy x