Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oops...I went MIA again!

So sorry that I haven't had a chance to post or blog hop lately. My life has been crazy busy, no time for blogging. :o) Early last week we bought dining room furniture and I've been unpacking some of my collectible dishes and putting them away. It's nice to finally have my dining room partially in order. Still need a buffet, but haven't found one that I like yet. On top of that, I am editing over 200 wedding photos and that hasn't left me any spare time. I have to finish them before we go to Louisiana next week, so that I can deliver the dvd. They are doing the printing, I'm just the editor...not a fun job. LOL!

I have a couple of cards in the works...will share them as soon as I have time to finish them.

Hope all my blog buddies are doing well. I will hop over for a blog visit as soon as I have a few spare minutes.

Thanks for stopping by....blessings,

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

So where is the photo of the dining room furniture? lol just add that to the pile of 'things to do' :)

People who do not edit photos have NO IDEA just how LONG it takes! 200 is a huge task.