Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sparkly Snowman Hat

I was blurfing yesterday and came across the cutest blog. I loved the tutorial for the Snowman Hat & had to make one. It's a little time consuming, but I love the way it turned out. I'm going to make some bigger ones & a few small ones for my mantel. Here's lots of photos so you can see all the sides. :o) Hope you like it!!







Recipe:
Recycled Bread Crumb Box
Glass Glitter & Glue (Lots of Glitter & Glue) :o)
Twinkly Stems
Vintage Paper: Stash
Vintage Button: Stash


Thanks for stopping by.....

4 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Look at all that great glisten, glitter and sparkle, I love anything to do with snowmen!

Lauren said...

So cute! Great hat.

Alison said...

this turned out very cute. you are just crafty. You have been busy cooking and crafting the last few days. love ya alison

Jo said...

Fabulous!! Looks like you've put alot of hard work into this with great results.