Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas....

Is everyone all ready for Christmas? It is difficult to believe that it is Christmas Eve already. I've been busy baking, decorating, & wrapping gifts. I love Christmas. :o)

I haven't had time to craft lately, but I did make another Christmas card for my niece & nephew. I used a sketch from our SU Hostess Club online crop. Fun, fun!


Recipe:
Paper: SU Old Olive & Riding Hood Red (Blue ?)

DCWV Patterned Paper

Ink: SU Riding Hood Red

Stamps: Cling Stamps (Stash)

Liquid Applique

SU Paper Piercer


I also wanted to share the neatest thing that Samantha sent us with our November SU Hostess Club order. I love this idea & have found it so useful. It is a ring with all the SU solid color papers. I've used it to match up pattern papers.
Thanks Samantha.



Time for me to get back to wrapping.

Wishing you all a blessed Christmas.....thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Great projects Deb! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Alison said...

Hey I helped with these.I punched till I could punch no more. lol. Go to craft with Samantha and I feel Like I am In a Sweat shop. lol. Samantha will kill me when she see's this