Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Paperclip Bookmark & Photo Tag Challenge...

Sorry for the late post today...I've been out enjoying the warm weather. WOW!! I'm loving the sun & warm 60's today. It is going to change tonight, so thought I would enjoy playing while it was warm & sunny. :o)

I made the girls paperclip bookmarks to send with the notebooks that I altered for them. I took a couple of quick photos before I shipped the package yesterday. The photos didn't come out very well. The colors are way off. :o( The S bookmark is on chocolate chip paper...wonder what happened! Have to practice some more with this camera. Maybe I will get better. LOL!

Description:
Cardstock: Bazzill & SU
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Large Paperclips
Scallop & Circle Nestibilities
Glue

Ribbon: American Crafts & Stash

Lauren tagged me with a photo challenge. Thanks Lauren!
Rules:Go to where you store your photos on your computer. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo. Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it. Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.
I did this on Saturday, but thought it was such a fun challenge that I would do it again. I took the sixth photo off my hard drive on Saturday...today I opened up the sixth folder on my external drive, this is the sixth photo:

Description: A fun day at Navy Pier in Chicago. Enjoying the sun & watching the ships on the shores of Lake Michigan.


Since I've already played I won't tag everyone again. If you would like to play along then please consider yourself tagged & share your photos. Would love to see them. :o)

Thanks for stopping by....have a fun evening,

6 comments:

Beth said...

Another cute project Deb the girls are going to be so thrilled when they get your artwork.
Love the shot of the ship gorgeous picture.

craftNmommy said...

cute paper clips, I think the photo looks great!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Cute bookmarks! What a fabulous addition to the notebooks.

Just so ya know I almost tagged you too but I saw Beth had when she tagged me! lol

WOW that is an awesome photo

Terri said...

Hi Deb! Love your blog & thanks for stopping by mine! Your stuff is SOOOO cute! Great work! Terri

Lauren said...

Great bookmarks! I love your photo - thanks for playing again. It's always fun to see what you're shooting.

BlueRose said...

Long time no see...LOL I love the paper clips and what a beautiful ship.