Monday, March 30, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge-Sketch

Hope that everyone had a fun weekend. I've been stamping & coloring. It's so much fun to be back crafting again. :-)

Finished another challenge! This one is for the Stamp Something Challenge:
"This week we have a sketch challenge for you designed by our own Emily Weems! Thanks Emily. Feel free to flip it, resize it, or reshape it "

Stop by & check out the challenge. Laura from Layers of Color is offering 3 yummy stamp sets to the winner this week. :-)

Sketches always challenge me. :-) I really enjoyed this one...once my brain kicked in!! Thanks for a fun sketch Emily.

I had paper left over from my previous card, so I used it again. Couldn't let one of my new favorite papers go to waste. :-) I even paper-pieced Tilda's dress with it. I hope I can find more of this paper...only have a few strips left.


Recipe:
Stamp: Tilda Whirling Flowers
Cardstock: SU
Watercolor Paper
Patterned Paper: Crate
Copics
Prima Flowers
Brads: Stash

Stardust Glitter Pens
Chalks
SU Stamping Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.....have a fun week!!

12 comments:

Carol L said...

what a sweet entry for the challenge! Your coloring is awesome and I just love this adorable little card!

Ginny said...

gorgeous Tilda, fab card :0)

Chris said...

Such a sweet card and your Tilda is very cute and beautifully coloured.Love that paper too. Chris :)

Emily said...

This is so pretty Deb! Glad you liked the sketch! Love the paper pieced dress. The flowers look great! Love the pattern papers you used too!

Lauren said...

This is super cute Deb! Thanks for playing - I love the flowers.

Mark - Layers of Color said...

A card that's fresh as Spring, Deb!

Jess said...

Beautiful card! I love the way you paper-pieced her dress.

Anonymous said...

Oh so gorgeous!! I love your beautiful Tilda!! :) How fun!! Your take on the sketch is just wonderful!! AWESOME job!! TFS!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my that is so sweet, what a cute cute and I will say CUTE again card!! You sure rocked that sketch

karen said...

i love the cards you have made, and the way you have done the sidewalk is great. thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment x karen x

Charlotte said...

Hey Debs, this is the first time I have visited your blog and I love the cards you make. I recently bought some magnolia stamps and I am having fun using them. Tilda looks fab. Charlotte. x

Jo said...

You've done a wonderful job with this sketch Deb...and Tilda looks gorgeous.