Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Neighbor Gifts

Hope that everyone had a fun weekend. I didn't finish up the cards that I had planned to share. I have been coloring & practicing with my Copics all weekend. Haven't used them lately. :-( Hope to finish a few cards today. Since I don't have a card to share I thought I would share some bread that I made for my neighbors for Christmas. I stamped the labels, so it is a crafty project. :-) If it looks familiar I did make this bread last year, too.


Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: PaperTrey Ink
Ink: Memento
Gems: Kaiser

Thanks for stopping by...have a fun week!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I am moving next door to you GF so I can receive some of these yummy bake goods, also love your wrapping.
Hugs

Nora said...

That looks TASTY! You'll have to share the recipe next year for those of us that like to bake.
-hugs-

D said...

Yum, yum, yum... that looks gooood! Great labels. I know your neighbors were happy with that gift. Hugz, Diane