Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 2011 & War Eagle!!!



It has been so long since I signed on to my blog that it took a while to remember my password. Sad! :( I'm going to try to do better in 2011. I wanted to wish everyone all the best in the New Year! 2010 was a trying year, but I'm looking forward to a much better year in 2011. I'm ready to get back into crafting. I've missed it and all my blog friends.

Good news!! Have you heard that my AUburn Tigers are playing in the national championship? ;) We are beyond excited! It has been a long time coming & I can't wait until Monday - 1/10/11! War Eagle!!


I do have one thing to share. I wanted a new wreath to hang above my mantle. I didn't want to buy one so I made mine using ornaments & supplies that I had on-hand. It is a BIG wreath and weighs a ton, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. I spent a total of $8 on a few extra supplies. Look forward to hearing what you think about it! :)




My next goal is to make some cards to share...hope that I haven't forgotten how to make them. haha! I would love to do some quick, easy card challenges. If you know of any please share them with me. Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by......

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Deb and glad to have you back in blogland Ÿ

I ♥ that wreath. So elegant. I would add a heart to it and keep it up through Valentine ;o)

Now get crafting and add to that blog Ü

Hugz, Diane