Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hello.....

It seems like it has been forever since I have posted on my blog. YIKES! It has been forever...or at least 5 months. ;) Where does the time go? Since moving back to Alabama life has kept me so busy that there doesn't seem time to craft these days, but I am trying to find time to at least make some cards. I recently finished 100 wedding invitations & while I was at it I decided to make a few cards to share.
First up is this card that I made for my niece. She loved the bright fun colors & the cupcakes. :)








Thanks for stopping by.....


Cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned Paper : Basic Grey Lime Rickety
Stamp: SU Crazy for Cupcakes
Tutorial for Card: Dawns Stamping Thoughts
Loved the tutorial! Thanks for sharing!
atyouSpica markers

1 comment:

Diane said...

Deb, that card is fabulous. Great colors and I ♥ how it stands alone. Great way for your niece to display it Ÿ Great job as always. Hugz, Diane