Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Here I am again finally. It is hard to believe that I haven't posted to my blog in over a month.
My sweet nephew (Jay) was killed in an oil rig accident on July 19th. I haven't been able to get back to my blog or crafting since the accident. Please keep my sister (Rita) and Jay's precious wife (Erin) & children (Taylor & Dillon) in your prayers. We are all in shock & disbelief that this has happened, but I know we have a special angel watching over us know.

I hope to work on some craft projects soon. Right now I'm canning jelly for the Sandwich Fair. Hope to bring home some blue ribbons this year. :o) I will share some photos when I get the jars labeled.

Time for me to get back to the canning. I am going to make an effort to post to my Blog more often.

Wishing you all a blessed day!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Awwww Deb, I really enjoyed my visit to your blog. You did a great job on the banner. Leave it to you to make your own and do such a good job with it;o)

I love that picture of Kaesey. She is tooo cute. I envy her being able to eat all that fab cheesecake... Keep up the great blog and sharing all the cute things you make.

Thanks for adding my blog to your faves. Hugz, Diane