Monday, June 9, 2008

Dottie for Dottie :o)

Believe it or not, I'm not going to whine about packing & moving for a change. :o)

I have some fun news to share. One of my favorite blog buddies, Louise (she's not only a sweetheart, she is also soooo talented & creative) has the most adorable digital downloads available. I haven't had time to blog hop in the last few months & imagine my surprise when I hopped over to Crafts by Louly and saw her beautiful new cards that were made with her cute downloads. Her work is available at Charmed Cards & Crafts. They are a UK company, but if you are like me & can't wait to purchase Dottie & friends for your hybrid projects, they will be adding Paypal real soon for us Dottie lovers in the US. :o) I can't wait to make some cards with Dottie. I already have several in mind. I have fallen in love with this little cutie & just had to share her with all my blog friends. You can also see more card & project ideas at Dottie's World. Stop by & take a peek!!

Time for me to get back to work.

Thanks for stopping by.....hugs & blessings!!

2 comments:

Louly said...

Oh Deb you sweetheart, you always make me smile. Thank you so much for your kind words you 'warmed the cockles of my heart' (as we say over here).

Lauren said...

You do have a ton of stuff. I can't believe you are still packing! hehe. Thanks for sharing. I will have to go check it out.