Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another card to share...2 days in a row!! :o)

I'm back!! I've been running around this evening and haven't had time to post. I wanted to share another card that I made before the day was out. I'm on a roll at the moment. LOL! I'm really trying to get back into the swing of things and back to crafting. It has been difficult with a lot of stuff still packed. I got about 10 more boxes of craft items unpacked this week, so I have more stuff to play with. Now to find a place to put all the million other things in all these other craft boxes. LOL! My hubby needs to get busy building some storage cabinets in the garage for my extra supplies that I don't need on a daily basis. He thinks I could probably do without some of this ribbon. OH NO...what is he thinking? I have to have all my ribbon and paper. LOL!

Things are coming together here finally...it is beginning to feel a lot more like home now. I love our neighbors and we have gotten into geocaching. It is so much fun. We've found several things already. I love it.

I got the call today that our living room furniture will be delivered on Saturday. WHOO HOO!! I guess waiting 9 weeks has been worth it, but it sure has taken the company a long time to make it. Guess that is what I get for placing a special order on the leather I wanted. They brought us a loaner sofa, but it will be so nice to have all the furniture here...once it is in I can hang my paintings. I'm so ready to decorate. The only thing still pending is finding DR furniture. Just can't find anything I love. I'm sure I will soon. Have to have furniture before Thanksgiving. :o)

I've rambled on & on tonight. Back to the card sharing....I went from Christmas to Halloween.


Ingredients:
Background Papers: Digital papers that I made in PSP.
Orange Paper: Bazzill
Ribbon: Halloween Stash
Witch Shoes: Digital Brush (Scrap Girls)

Time for me to call it a night...after a little blog hopping.

Thanks for stopping by....hope to see you tomorrow. :o)

Blessings...

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Cute cute card! Oh how exciting to get your furniture delivered. I can only imagine your face when it finally arrives!

Lauren said...

Two in a row! (faints, then comes to) We are so lucky! This is such a cute card - perfect colors and ribbon.

Patsy Jackson said...

That's such a fun card Deb - fab fab fab! Love the paper you made too!

Glad to hear your house is coming along well and you have furniture!

And yes, you DO need that ribbon lol!

Hugs
Patsy xx