Monday, February 23, 2009

Monogram Cards...

Hope that everyone had a fun weekend! :-)

I only have a minute to post this morning...have a dentist appt. YUCK!!

I saw another cute idea on Lauren Meader's blog...that girl is a fountain of GREAT ideas!! Had to case the monogram card idea. :-) The cards fit perfectly in the bottom layer of the chocolate cake box that I made last week.






Recipe:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Scallops/Circles : Nestibilities
Monogram: The font name escapes me...will post it later.
Satin Ribbon: Stash


Have to run..will post a photo of the matching envelopes later.

Thanks for stopping by.....have a fun Monday!!

7 comments:

craftNmommy said...

Those turned out very nice Deb!

Emily said...

These look great! Love the layout and colors!

Lauren said...

Great job! This is so cute and fun.

BlueRose said...

I just love the colors and they look great very nice...

Alison said...

These are pretty. I bet she loved them. Alison

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I just love monogram cards, something really classy about them. These are beautiful

Beth said...

Another awesome project Deb love these cards have never done any monogram cards might have to give it a try.