Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My 1st Magnolia Tilda Card....

I am so in love with my new Magnolia Tilda stamps. I got them last week, but was a little intimidated to try coloring one. Well, today was the day and I have to say I love these stamps...I really, really LOVE them!! :-) I think I am more pleased with this card than any I've ever made. It isn't perfect...but, it is my all time favorite so far. Did I mention that I love these stamps? LOL!

I have to give credit & thanks for the sidewalk idea to Lauren Meader...I found a tutorial for Copics on her blog & she tells how she does her sidewalk. I made a sidewalk...YIPPEE!! LOL!





Recipe:
Stamp: Magnolia Birthday Cake Tilda
Copics: E00-E21-E29-E31-E35-E37
Y00-Y06-Y17-YR02-YR23-YG03-YG07-YG95
C1-C5
G00-G02
R20-RV02-RV04
Blender Pen
Sky-Pebbles Inc. Chalk
Cardstock: SU
Sakura Stardust Pen



So what do you think of my first Tilda card?

Thanks for stopping by...have a fun Wednesday!!


15 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMG!!! You rocked it. You look like an old pro. Looks so real!SOOOO happy you got to try it :D Coloring is fab too!

Alison said...

she is cute. Wow, those million dollar markers really are great. Can I have those for my Bday this year? lol. Love Alison

Marte said...

Thank you for your visit and leaving a very sweet comment in my blog! Welcome to the "Magnolia Fan Club", I really LOVE these stamps! :) They are the cutest, and I don't have the heart to use any other stamps in my cards... Ha-ha, would feel like I'm cheating ;) (not that I know... :))

If you would like some stamped images from Magnolia, I would be happy to send some to you! :) I have quite a lot of them *blush*

Love, Marte

Terri said...

Oh, I LOVE it!! I have seen the stamps elsewhere & fell in love with them, but where do you purchase them?? You did a great job! TFS! Terri

craftNmommy said...

Deb, she's great and you did a "perfect" job if you ask me! Love it and I can't wait to get some Tilda's--she's on my wish list. :) I'm so glad you shared, you look like you've been doing it for a long time! :)

Hugs

Lisa

Ginny said...

GORGEOUS...havent seen that stamp..Im lucky enough to have some tildas tru image swaps but not lucky enuf to have any stamps :0( Im JEALOUS..lol

Mimi's Crafts & Critters said...

Cute card! I know that my sister in law will love it! Good job!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Deb this is just adorable! Really Really cute!!

Maria Matter said...

This is fabulous! She looks so sweet and you colored her beautifully!
Blessings, Maria

Lauren said...

She is just too sweet! The coloring is just fantastic Deb.

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh honey this is just the sweetest card ever... love the layout & colours...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Maya said...

Thank you for you`re sweet comment on my blog!
I really appriciate that *hugs* :)
This card is sooo gorgeous!
Love the sidewalk and you`re colouring is fab!
Hugs from Maya :)

Nora said...

Oh, Deb, it's wonderful!! You're really getting the hang of using those Copics. I'm happy for ya!
{mwah!}

Emily said...

This looks awesome Deb! Your sidewalk looks great! Love your coloring! TFS!

Fink said...

She is so cute! What a great job!