Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3: Saints Ornament & Sparkly Fleur-De-Lis

Here I am again...3 days in a row. :-) My nephew's girlfriend loves the New Orleans Saints ( a girl after my heart...LOL!), so I made her a few Saints gifts for Christmas. Thanks to Adam (Alison's hubby) for making me the fleur-de-lis SVG files.

Here's the blingy ornament:


Here's the glittery fleur-de-lis:


Framed:


Kristen with her gifts...I think she likes all her sparkle & bling! :-)


That's all for today...thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Alison said...

so cute, did a great job, Tell Chase his girlfriend is so pretty!

Beth said...

Wow Deb those are gorgeous how could she not love them you are so clever my friend.
Hugs

Diane said...

OMGosh, Melani would have a fit over both of those. They look sooo professionally done. I'll bet she loved her gifts. Diane

Nora said...

I really like those...you should do a TUT on the ornie - my glitter always slides to the bottom & congeals (yukkie!).
-hugs-