Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 4: AUburn Fleece Blanket

Hard to believe that I've posted 4 days in a row. WOOT!! As most of you know we are HUGE AUburn fans. I have been wanting to make Clay a blanket for a long time and this was the year. Of course, I didn't start on it until the 23rd of December. Thank goodness for the BEST husband in the world...he got the fabrics even for me and cut all the fringe strips. I did the tying. Not sure I would make another one, but Clay loved it & as you can see Bai-Lee loved it, too. :-)





Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Alison said...

I want one, I love it, can I put in a order.

Beth said...

I thought you said you hadn't been doing much crafting well GF looks like to me you have what an awesome blanket and yes it looks like your baby has taken it over.
Hugs

Diane said...

Awwww Deb.

I love the throw. I know Clay loved it as well. It turned out great. You (and Dickie) did a great job. Diane